Wetlands and Environmental Consulting
Real Estate Professionals
Knowing whether a wetland is present on a residential or commercial property is very important to your clients. In fact, the presence of wetlands can directly influence the potential for the buyer to use the land. However, according to Connecticut state law, only a soil scientist can determine where a wetland exists.
With over 10 years of experience working on wetland issues in Fairfield County, soil scientist Steven Danzer* understands what real estate agents and their clients quickly need to know. Our firm now offers a special expedited service (usually within two days) in selected areas and regular service throughout the region.
- Pre-purchase and pre-sale land inspections
- Drainage consultations regarding the natural surface and groundwater flow patterns of the property
- Feasibility consultations to identify potential wetland-related issues that may affect future improvements to the property
- Strategies to deal with environmental constraints, and making a property more marketable to potential buyers
- Expedited wetland surveys to determine the presence or absence of wetlands or watercourses
- Core wetland services such as wetland delineation, assessment, impact analysis and professional representation are also available
*Steven Danzer is a licensed soil scientist with the Society of Soil Scientists of Southern New England. He holds a Ph.D. in renewable natural resource studies and is a professional wetland scientist.
Do you have questions about wetlands? If so, please contact us today at 203-451-8319, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form on this page. We can assist with a variety of wetland-related questions and provide dependable and accurate information.